Roughly two weeks ago, I was lucky enough to jet off for six days to sunny Spain to visit my Mum's old school friend who moved out to Cala d'Or earlier this year. True to the constant promises of my somewhat trusted weather app (I'd been checking it nonstop the week before we were due to fly out) we arrived to boiling hot sunshine and only had to endure a small spell of rain that thankfully only lasted fifteen minutes or so. 

We spent the days either by the pool, exploring the little beachside coves, going on boat trips with inflatable slides that let you whizz off into the sea, visiting local markets or trying to find a small slither of shade from the intense 40 degree heat whilst polishing off 'one last jug of Sangria' – which I later found that there is never such a thing as a 'last one' according to my Godmother at least. 

Anyway, that's enough of me waffling on, I'll leave you now with some of the pictures that I took whilst on my travels and hopefully I'll be able to go back again to visit soon as it's truly a wonderful place to see.


- Thanks for reading, Jade