Welcome back to my Insta Edit series. In case you can't tell from this post, I got a new pair of Vans a few months ago and I've been trying the break them in ever since. A harder job than you'd think and one that's involved more cushioned plasters than I'd ever imagined. I love them but I also feel like Monica in the episode where she gets the boots. The quote "The person who made these hates feet and wants to see them die" has never been more appropriate! At least they look good.

001. HORROR, PIZZA & TARTAN. - INSTA POST.
TOP: KILLSTAR / TROUSERS: TOPSHOP / SHOES: VANS / CHOKER: ACCESSORIZE / NECKLACE: FORAGE & FIND

002. STRANGER THINGS. - INSTA POST.
CARDIGAN: PRIMARK / PLAY-SUIT: STRANGER THINGS x H&M / SHOES: CONVERSE / BRACELET: ACCESSORIZE / TIGHTS: PRIMARK

003. MONOCHROME. - INSTA POST.
DRESS: TOPSHOP / NECKLACE: ACCESSORIZE / TIGHTS: PRIMARK / SHOES: VANS

004. SKELETON BOOBS. - INSTA EDIT.
CARDIGAN: HOLLISTER / NECKLACE: ACCESSORIZE / TOP: PRIMARK / BELT: PRIMARK / JEANS: TOPSHOP
- j